All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beloved fairy tale reimagined A poor shoemaker must close his business as there is work, but his cat is determined to save the shoemaker from his plight. Using a magnificent pair of boots and a sly plan, the trusty cat tempts a monster and tricks the beast into using his own vanity against himself. With the monster defeated, the shoemaker reopens his shop and can once again sell his beautiful shoes to the townspeople. A beautifully distinctive retelling of a classic tale, this children's book features enchanting illustrations from acclaimed artist Aya Imai.
- Author BiographyAyano Imai is the illustrator of Aesop's Fables, Chester, and The Town Mouse and Country Mouse. She studied Japanese painting, with a focus on mineral pigment painting, at Musashino Art University in Tokyo.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width239 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ayano Imai
- Translated bySayako Uchida
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.