All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do staircases, dump truck beds, and ramps have in common? All of them are inclined planes! Inclined planes are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put inclined planes to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Roseann Feldmann,Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width168 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.