All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn Put It In the Book, New York Mets broadcaster and lifelong fan Howie Rose takes fans behind the microphone, into the locker rooms, and through the last 50 years of Mets baseball. Millions of fans have listened to Rose's trademark calls over the years, and w, with his patented honesty and humor, he gives a firsthand account of the Amazins'--from the greatness of Tom Seaver to Johan Santana's recent -. In addition to a personalized look at the rich history of the of the team, this work also features Rose's thoughts and opinions on the current Mets team and roster and his thoughts on the future of the club.
- Author BiographyHowie Rose is a sportscaster who has been the New York Mets radio announcer since 1995. He lives in Woodbury, New York. Phil Pepe is the author of more than 50 books on sports, including The Yankees: An Authorized History of the New York Yankees, Few and Chosen Yankees: Defining Yankee Greatness Across the Eras, as well as a biography of Yogi Berra, and collaborations with New York Yankee legends Mickey Mantle, Billy Martin, and Whitey Ford. He was the Yankees beat writer for the New York Daily News from 1968 through 1981 and is a past president of the Baseball Writers Association of America. He lives in Englewood, New Jersey. Marv Albert was the voice of the New York Knicks for parts of five decades and has been the play-by-play man for numerous NBA Finals, World Series, Super Bowls, and Stanley Cups. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Howie Rose
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byMarv Albert
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.