Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionPut Out, set in September 1986, follows three men in their early 40s on a two-week bicycle camping trip through rthwest California. All three men live slightly outside of the American mainstream, and this is the fifth such trip that the men have taken together over the past ten years, but the first on the west coast. Although the vel often has a comic tone, it explores the limits and competitiveness of their friendships, their struggles with aging, the consequences of recklessness and cowardice, and expiation.
- Author(s)Bob Laird
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.