All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do jar tops and water-bottle lids have in common? Both of them are screws! Screws are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put screws to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Roseann Feldman,Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.