All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do bicycles, doorkbs, and screwdrivers have in common? All of them use wheels and axles to perform work! Wheels and axles are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put wheels and axles to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Roseann Feldmann,Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.