Put Your Mindset to Work: The One Asset You Really Need to Win and Keep the Job You Love by Paul G. Stoltz, James Reed (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.87+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the real secret of successful job hunters? In these unstable times, everyone wants to stand out from the crowd and secure a rewarding job with long-term potential. But what does it actually take to get the job you want? Ninety-seven per cent of employers argue that it goes beyond having the right skills - it's all about the right mindset. James Reed, chairman of recruitment giant Reed, kws what employers really want from the people they hire and promote. With bestselling author Paul Stoltz, he has w identified exactly what makes you more likely to succeed when you're job hunting. In this book, Reed and Stoltz explain the '3G Mindset' - the way to develop the traits that will set you apart from the herd. Their powerful tools will help you assess your own mindset, and show employers your true value.
- Author BiographyJames Reed is the Chairman of REED, the recruitment specialists. Every year, REED places hundreds of thousands of people into temporary and permanent work across a number of disciplines around the world. James first joined the company in 1991 after graduating from Harvard Business School. In the twenty years since then REED has more than quadrupled in size. The company's first website, reed.co.uk, has grown to become the #1 job site in the UK and the biggest job site in Europe. It now receives over 20 million job applications a year. REED also delivers welfare to work programmes that have helped more than 100,000 people who had been long-term unemployed back into work. James Reed is the co-creator, along with Paul G. Stoltz, PhD of the world's leading theory and model for gauging and strengthening a winning mindset, the subject of this book, Put Your Mindset to Work. He is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). James is based in Baker Street, London in a corner building that was once owned by the Beatles and is now marked with a blue plaque commemorating the life and work of John Lennon. He lives with his wife and family nearby. Paul G. Stoltz, PhD, is the world's leading expert on measuring and strengthening human resilience. He is the author of three international bestselling books on the subject, printed in 15 languages. In 1987, Dr. Stoltz founded PEAK Learning, Inc., a global research and consulting firm, through which he coaches, consults, teaches, and collaborates with top leaders, thinkers, and influencers within an extensive range of organizations. As one of the world's most highly sought-after thought leaders, presenters, and advisors, he combines inspiration with application, delivering a compelling and practical message to audiences of 10 to 10,000 people in a broad range of indoor and outdoor settings, including some of the largest venues in the world. He has been honored with such accolades as Top 10 Influential International Thinkers, (HR Magazine) Thought Leader of the Year, (Hong Kong) and One of the 100 Most Influential Thinkers of Our Time (Executive Excellence). PEAK Learning's international headquarters is perched on a working cattle ranch in the rugged foothills of the central coast of California, where Dr. Stoltz resides with his family, who were honored by USA Today as America's Most Creative Family.
- PrizesWinner of CMI Management Book of the Year: The Commuter's Read Category 2012.
- Author(s)James Reed,Paul G. Stoltz
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Weight311 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.