Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFor most of its life this book was private, parts were written in 2008. It was made available to the public in 2015. It describes the philosophy of life which a financial Capitalist subscribes to, the only one suitable for present day USA. How the elite manage and manipulate the population, also how the population are viewed by the elite is clearly defined. The ecomic situation, in 2017, is extremely grave. A lot of people are going to die when the crisis breaks. It's important to locate yourself well. After you've read this book; you'll understand why. You'll also understand how and why the USA collapsed. If you're a very religious person you'll dislike this book.
- Author BiographyAuthored by the Dominant Class, senior banking capitalist is central character. Content systematised by Cathal.
- Author(s)Cathal Haughian
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.