All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPutting Image Repair to the Test: Quantitative Applications of Image Restoration Theory examines content analytic, attitudinal, and behavioral claims to advance current assertions made about image repair discourse, its effects, and the surrounding discourse. The contributors provide empirical data to answer research questions and to test various hypotheses in one substantive volume that builds on prior research in this field. Recommended for scholars in communication studies, public relations, and journalism.
- Author BiographyJoseph R. Blaney is associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and professor of communication at Illinois State University.
- Author(s)Joseph R. Blaney
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note24 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.