Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.81Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionA step by step guide to creating a clear and thoughtful synthesis essay for both the senior high school student and the freshman in college
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Murphy taught AP English Language and other college-level courses at Jericho High School for over 23 years. She has been a reader of the AP English Language and Composition exam since 1993 and is an AP consultant for AP English Language and Composition. Barbara is also a consultant for the College Board for their Pre-AP programs and is currently a member of the faculty for Syracuse University's Project Advance in English. She is co-author of four books published by McGraw-Hill: 5 Steps to a 5: The AP Language and Composition Exam, 5 Steps to a 5: The AP Literature Exam, Writing the AP English Essay: A Personal Trainer for the AP English Student, and Writing an Outstanding College Application Essay. Two new skills workbooks are planned for Fall, 2012 publication. After earning her B.A. from Duquesne University and M.A. from the University of Pittsburgh, Barbara did her doctoral course work at Columbia University. She also holds professional certifications in still photography and motion picture production and is one of the founding members of the women's film company, Ishtar Films.
- Author(s)Barbara L Murphy
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.