Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the assistance of Desart, the association of Central Australian Aboriginal art centers, this publication aims to raise the profile of the art centres in represents to improve equity and access issues, of the artists, ensuring they receive proper exposure and appropriate representation of their art.
- Author BiographyDesart is the association of Central Australian Aboriginal art centres. The organisation consists of over thirty member groups situated in often remote Aboriginal communities across the southern part of the Northern Territory and the far northern regions of South Australia. Desart's primary objectives are to raise the profile of the art centres it represents and to improve equity and access issues for the artists working through these centres. Importantly, Desart's work also covers the commercial viability of the work being created by Aboriginal art centres, and its function extends to seeking and securing new marketing opportunities for Central Australian Aboriginal art.
- PublisherIAD Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAlice Springs
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintIAD Press
- Out-of-print date15/08/2012
- Content Noteillus., photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMary-Lou Nugent
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.