All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a dark story of the insecurities and uncertainties of growing up where the bad things that happen far outweigh the good.
- Author BiographyGeoff Swaine made his career as an Architectural Technician. A twist of fate in the early 1990's, led him into an entirely new career direction, whereby he became an author and photographer. This book is a hark back to his roots. He spent so much time with his grandparents in the little Market Town of Frome in Somerset that it became a mid-career obsession to trace his roots and find about the little town he loves so much. This is that story.
- Author(s)Paul Preston
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.