About this product
- DescriptionA pioneer in animal ethics tells his story
- Author BiographyBernard E. Rollin is Colorado State University Distinguished Professor of Philosophy and University Bioethicist. He is the author of more than 500 articles and fifteen books, the most recent of which is Science and Ethics. In 2005, Dr. Rollin was awarded the Henry Spira Award by the Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing.
- Author(s)Bernard E. Rollin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- Series TitleAnimals and Ethics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine585 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.