All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tantalizing web of deceptive artwork and wordplay lures us to play detective in this fascinating and puzzling book. Over a million copies sold! The missing letters in the alphabet on the edges of each page can be rearranged to make the name of an animal. The reader must then try to find that animal in the artwork.
- Author(s)Paul Adshead
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/1998
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleChild's Play library
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/07/2013
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width289 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading Age5-10
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.