All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for crafters and anyone interested in toys and games, this resource provides a collection of wooden puzzle projects submitted by members of the International Puzzle Group--a worldwide membership of puzzlers. With images of finished pieces, line drawings, and solutions accompanying each project, this guidebook provides woodworkers with 14 original patterns, including puzzles using blocks and boxes. Information on how to construct jigs to improve a puzzle's accuracy and professional tips for crafting more polished pieces are also provided.
- Author BiographyAllan J. Boardman is a professional woodworker and teacher. His work and articles have been featured in The American Woodworker and Fine Woodworking. He lives in Woodland Hills, California.
- Author(s)Allan J Boardman
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notefigures
- Weight372 g
- Width214 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.