All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe same quandary faces the researcher who wishes to become acquainted with the biologic activity characteristic of some pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines. There thus seemed to be a place for a book that would cover specifically the chemical manipulations involved in the synthesis of pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines. A book then was intended that would supplement both the available medicinal and organic chemistry texts. Comprehensive coverage of both the preparation and biologic activity of all pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines reported in the literature to show such activity would lead to a truly ermous treatise. Also, a book was then extend to explain a new methods for synthesis and biological activity of some new heterocyclic systems containing pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines. The structure of these compounds was established on the basis of their elemental analysis and spectral data. The synthesized compounds are tested in vitro for their antimicrobial activity compared with the standard antibiotics Ampicillin and Tarivid, and fungicide Mycostatin.
- Author(s)Mohammed Abdalla Hussein
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight222 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.