All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of the arithmetical properties of triangles dates back to ancient Greece, and possibly beyond. This classic text, written by a distinguished mathematician and teacher, focuses on a fundamental cornerstone of elementary geometry, the theorem of Pythagoras, and its applications. Translated by Dr. Ambikeshwar Sharma.
- Author(s)Waclaw Sierpinski
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width125 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.