All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the smaller species in the Python family make interesting exotic pets for adventurous owners. This manual instructs in details of behaviour, housing, feeding, breeding, and health care. These manuals make great introductions to the pleasures and duties of pet ownership for inexperienced and soon-to-be pet owners, as well as for older children having their first experiences with pet care. Attractively illustrated and filled with helpful information, these books advise on purchasing, housing, feeding, health care-and where applicable, grooming and training pets. Each book is individually written by an expert-a trainer, breeder, veterinarian, or other animal specialist. Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals cover every popular dog and cat breed, as well as bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, fish varieties for aquarium hobbyists, terrarium pets, and even exotics, such as reptiles, amphibians, and scorpions.
- Author(s)Ernie Wagner,Pat Bartlett
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Owner's Manuals
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note70 colour photos and line illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.