All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
About this product
- DescriptionQigong meditation is the art of using your mind to direct the flow of energy within your body. This energy or qi is the bioelectricity carried by your nervous system. Current physiological research has verified that these currents control your immune system, the regeneration of organ tissues, and the growth of muscle and bone. Controlling this energy flow is one key to good health. On Qigong Meditations, master instructor Ken Cohen presents three authentic qigong exercises in specific detail, and teaches correct posture, awareness control, and cleansing the organs inside the body, with special attention given to proper breathing methods.
- Author BiographyKen CohenKen Cohen, M.A. (www.kennethcohen.com), is a renowned qigong master, health educator, and winner of the Lifetime Achievement award in energy medicine. A former collaborator with Alan Watts, he is the author of The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing (Ballantine Books) and more than 200 journal articles on spirituality and health. Ken has been practicing qigong and Tai Chi for more than 40 years and is the pioneer who first introduced qigong in western medical school education. A dynamic and inspiring teacher, Ken s work has been sponsored by the American Cancer Society, the Mayo Clinic, the Canadian Ministry of Health, and numerous universities.
- Author(s)Ken Cohen
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight82 g
- Width144 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time60
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.