All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuadratic Algebras, Clifford Algebras, and Arithmetic Forms introduces mathematicians to the large and dynamic area of algebras and forms over commutative rings. The book begins very elementary and progresses gradually in its degree of difficulty. Topics include the connection between quadratic algebras, Clifford algebras and quadratic forms, Brauer groups, the matrix theory of Clifford algebras over fields, Witt groups of quadratic and symmetric bilinear forms. Some of the new results included by the author concern the representation of Clifford algebras, the structure of Arf algebra in the free case, connections between the group of isomorphic classes of finitely generated projectives of rank one and arithmetic results about the quadratic Witt group.
- Author(s)Alexander J. Hahn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/1993
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.