All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text treats the classical theory of quadratic diophantine equations and guides the reader through the last two decades of computational techniques and progress in the area. These new techniques combined with the latest increases in computational power shed new light on important open problems. Key features of this title are as mentioned below. It motivates the study of quadratic diophantine equations with excellent examples and open problems. It examines Pell's equation and its generalizations. It presents important quadratic diophantine equations and applications. Computational techniques solve classical and outstanding problems. The book is intended for advanced undergraduate and graduate students as well as researchers. It challenges the reader to apply t only specific techniques and strategies, but also to employ methods and tools from other areas of mathematics, such as algebra and analysis.
- Author(s)Dorin Andrica,Titu Andreescu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.