All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume highlights work being done in qualitative inquiry through a variety of critical lenses such as new materialism, queer theory, and narrative inquiry. Contributors ranging from seasoned academics to emerging scholars attend to questions of ontology and epistemology, providing, in the process, insights that any qualitative researcher interested in the state of the field would find of value. The authors: * re-think taken-for-granted paradigms, frameworks, methodologies, ethics, and politics; * demonstrate major shifts in qualitative inquiry, and point readers in new and exciting directions; * advocate for a critical qualitative inquiry that addresses social justice, decolonization, and the politics of research; * present plenary addresses and other key original papers from the 2015 International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry. This title is sponsored by the International Association of Qualitative Inquiry, a major new international organization which sponsors an annual Congress.
- Author BiographyNorman K. Denzin is Distinguished Professor of Communications, College of Communications Scholar, and Research Professor of Communications, Sociology, and Humanities at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Michael D. Giardina is Associate Professor of Sport, Culture, and Politics and Associate Director of the Center for Sport, Health, and Equitable Development at Florida State University.
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Congress of Qualitative Inquiry Series
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Giardina,Norman K. Denzin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.