All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative Research Methods is an indispensable, definitive collection of readings for students undertaking any kind of social science inquiry. These readings represent the finest classic and contemporary scholarship in the field. Each conceptually accessible article includes an editorial introduction for students using and studying research methods for the first time. This volume will acquaint students with t only the full range of contemporary qualitative research methods, but also the location of these methods in wider scientific breakthroughs.
- Author BiographyDarin Weinberg is a University Lecturer in the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2001
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight624 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDarin Weinberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.