CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1997 White Paper 'The New NHS, Modern, Dependable' the Government set out its plans for a new NHS with quality at its heart (a vision shared by many health professionals). This book explores the application of the various approaches to quality assurance. The development of the subject, from its early days to the latest initiatives including guidelines, integrated care pathways and the new clinical governance instrument 'Probe', is explored as is its relevance to the pursuit of excellence.
- Author BiographyDIANA N.T. SALE, RGN, RCNT, is Management Consultant, 1066 Consultancy Ltd, Quality Assurance Consultant to Dorset Health Authority and Associate Project Manager for Price Waterhouse, Birmingham.
- Author(s)Diana N. T. Sale
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2000
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.