Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to aide home health owners, administrators and managers in practicing good, goal directed and efficient care of their patients. It is my intention that if this book is properly put to use, by all home health care professionals, the home health agencies and their patients will benefit immensely. Home Health Care has and will continue to undergo changes. The use of qualified staff and the effective management of the agencies by their owners and administrator through kwledge and understanding of home health rules and regulations is key to coping with the changes.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Anene
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.