Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionQuality Assurance for Social Care Agencies is specifically designed to enable you to set up a Quality Assurance system within a social services setting. Including practical checklists, it covers all aspects of Quality Assurance - from what is meant by Quality Assurance and how to implement it to how to monitor and maintain quality control. Examples and details of experiences are included to help you get it right first time.
- Author BiographyEmlyn Cassam was formerly Director of Norfolk Social Services and is now a freelance trainer and writer. Himu Gupta is an Assistant Director of Norfolk Social Services and Chairman of the Social Care Agencies Quality Sector Committee of the British Quality Association.
- Author(s)Emlyn Cassam,Himu Gupta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1990
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight178 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.