All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best-selling quality management author, David Hoyle, Quality Management Essentials is the perfect brief, yet authoritative, introduction to the fundamentals of quality management. Quality in organizations, large or small, is achieved with intelligent use of various concepts, principles, tools and techniques. For those coming to the subject for the first time, these philosophies associated with quality management can be quite overwhelming. This very readable book provides a fast track introduction and executive level appraisal of the field from a respected and experienced author.
- Author BiographyDavid Hoyle is an international management consultant with over 30 years' experience in quality management. He has held senior positions in quality management with British Aerospace and Ferranti International and worked with such companies as General Motors, the UK Civil Aviation Authority and Bell Atlantic on their quality improvement programmes. As well as delivering quality management and auditor training courses throughout the world, he has participated in various industry councils and committees, including the Institute of Quality Assurance.
- Author(s)David Hoyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.