All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuality Management Integration: Quality in Modern Business - Abridged Edition This abridged edition is for managers who have a basic kwledge of Quality and desire the benefits of implementing a Quality Management System into their business. This book consolidates Quality theory into an action - oriented plan. Quality is t an accident. It requires money, time and other resources to put into place. It is a system that will, one day in the future, allow you to harvest a premium crop that will bring the customers to you. When the ecomy is good, anyone can manage a business and have a favorable chance of earning a profit. The talented leaders stand out when the ecomy is bad and profits are hard to find. It is the foresight and a keen ability to believe in quality in the midst of company layoffs and downsizing that counts. A successful QMS requires the belief in the system and the kwledge that quality can and does contribute greatly to the company bottom line. Quality Management Integration: Quality In Modern Business explains topics such as risk management, quality processes, measures / metrics, team building, quality control, audits and results of implementing a Quality Management System that will enable a business to consistently meet the customer's expectations. It is a must for any Quality Manager or Business Leader.
- Author BiographyWarren Alford grew up in Louisiana. He learned to fly at age seventeen and after obtaining his Commercial pilot's license, flew worldwide as an airline pilot in a career spanning over twenty years. Warren holds the following professional quality memberships and certifications: ASQ Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ / OE) ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Warren has managed the local QMS for a global simulation company. In this position, he is responsible for planning and scheduling the Quality Monitoring Program, including auditor selection and training, performing audits, risk management and keeping upper management informed of the QMS status. Today, Warren writes and records music and narration stories in his home recording studio. His paperback books, audio books and albums are distributed world - wide by Speckbohne Media.
- Author(s)Warren Alford
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.