CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is presented in four parts. The first part deals with the contents and elements of TQM for Libraries. The Second part of the book covers quality audit and quality oriented strategies for implementation. The Third part of the book deals with marketing and other strategies to survive in the new information environment. The Fourth part of the Book covers Human Resources and their management for qualitative services. Each part has tow to six chapters in it, outlining in detail and leaving stone unturned in regards to the topic being talked about. Author hopes that this book shall provide the reader all there is to kw about quality management in libraries and shall prove to be a worthy addition to any librarian's bookshelf. Students of library and information science would also find this book a concise and precise reference tool.
- Author BiographyDr K C Dabas is presently working as Deputy Librarian at the University Library, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. He had his professional Qualifications from University of Delhi. He has been awarded Ph.D. Degree by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. He has published about 60 articles and Research papers in National and International conferences, seminars and journals. He is life member of HLA, ILA, SIS and IASLIC. His area of interest is Quality Management.
- Author(s)K. C. Dabas
- PublisherEss Ess Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintEss Ess Publications
- Content Notetables
- Weight548 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.