All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis report proposes a system of quality of life indicators and identifies policy options to advance sustainability in the Pearl River Delta, a region of Guangdong Province in southeastern China. The report focuses on land use and transportation goals and strategies, with additional analysis of policies related to the environment, housing, and ecomic development.
- Author(s)Debra Knopman,Johanna Zmud,Liisa Ecola,Professor Keith Crane,Zhimin Mao
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.