Quantitative Analytics in Debt Valuation & Management: A Breakthrough Methodology for Analyzing the High-Yield and Distressed Debt Market by Mark Guthner (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
- AU $176.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a breakthrough methodology for profiting in the high-yield and distressed debt market. Global advances in techlogy give investors and asset managers more information at their fingertips than ever before. With Quantitative Analytics in Debt Valuation and Management , you can join the elite club of quantitative investors who kw how to use that information to beat the market and their competitors. This powerful guide shows you how to sharpen your analytical process by considering valuable information hidden in the prices of related assets. Quantitative Analytics in Debt Valuation and Management reveals a progressive framework incorporating debt valuation based on the interrelationships among the equity, bond, and options markets. Using this cutting-edge method in conjunction with traditional debt and equity analysis, you will reduce portfolio risk, find assets with the highest returns, and generate dramatically greater profits from your transactions. This book's fat-free presentation and easy-to-navigate format jump-starts busy professionals on their way to mastering proven techniques to: determine the equity risk inherent in corporate debt to establish the causal relationship between a company's debt, equity, and asset values; price and analyze corporate debt in real time by going beyond traditional methods for computing capital requirements and anticipated losses; look with an insider's eye at risk management challenges facing banks, hedge funds, and other institutions operating with financial leverage; and, avoid the mistakes of other investors who contribute to the systemic risk in the financial system. Additionally, you will be well prepared for the real world with the book's focus on practical application and clear case studies. Step-by-step, you will see how to improve bond pricing and hedge debt with equity, and how selected investment management strategies perform when the model is used to drive decision making.
- Author BiographyMark W. Guthner, CFA, is a 25-year veteran of the financial services industry who has experience as an equity derivatives strategist, portfolio manager, and trader of long- and short-term fixed-income securities for corporate and Taft-Hartley pension plans. He is currently an educational consultant to the CFA Institute.
- Author(s)Mark Guthner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight629 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.