Quantitative Approaches to Multidimensional Poverty Measurement by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $166.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $224.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in light of the latest developments in the field of multidimensional poverty measurement. It includes clear presentations of more than a dozen different quantitative techniques and provides empirical illustrations based on data sources from developed or developing countries.
- Author BiographyRAMSES ABUL NAGA University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland GORDON ANDERSON University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada LOUIS-MARIE ASSELIN Institut de Mathematique C.F. Gauss and CIRPEE Centre, Laval, Canada ENRICO BOLZANI Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Bern, Switzerland GIANNI BETTI University of Siena, Siena, Italy BRUNO CHELI University of Pisa, Siena, Italy SATYA R. CHAKRAVARTY Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India IAN CRAWFORD University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, UK; Institute for Fiscal Studies, London, UK JOSEPH DEUTSCH Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel PAUL DICKES University of Nancy II, Nancy, France JEAN-YVES DUCLOS Department of Economics, Universite Laval, Ste-Foy, Canada ADA FERRER-I-CARBONELL University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands GIOVANNI FERRO LUZZI University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland YVES FLUCKIGER University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland ALESSIO FUSCO CEPS/INSTEAD, Luxembourg JAYA KRISHNAKUMAR University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland ANDREW LEICESTER Institute for Fiscal Studies, London, UK ACHILLE LEMMI University of Siena, Siena, Italy ANA LUGO MARIA University of Oxford, Oxford, UK ESFANDIAR MAASOUMI Southern Methodist University, Dallas, USA BERNARD VAN PRAAG University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands XAVI RAMOS Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra (Barcelona) Spain MARCO ROBLES Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, DC, USA DAVID SAHN Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA CARLOS EDUARDO VELEZ Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, DC, USA VIJAY VERMA University of Siena, Siena, Italy VU TUAN ANH Vietnam Institute of Economics, Vietnam SYLVAIN WEBER Geneva School of Business Administration (HEG), Geneva, Switzerland; University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland (HES SO), Switzerland STEPHEN D YOUNGER, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJacques Silber,Nanak C. Kakwani
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.