All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYour complete guide to quantitative analysis in the investment industry Quantitative Investment Analysis, Third Edition is a newly revised and updated text that presents you with a blend of theory and practice materials to guide you through the use of statistics within the context of finance and investment. With equal focus on theoretical concepts and their practical applications, this approachable resource offers features, such as learning outcome statements, that are targeted at helping you understand, retain, and apply the information you have learned. Throughout the text's chapters, you explore a wide range of topics, such as the time value of money, discounted cash flow applications, common probability distributions, sampling and estimation, hypothesis testing, and correlation and regression. Applying quantitative analysis to the investment process is an important task for investment pros and students. A reference that provides even subject matter treatment, consistent mathematical tation, and continuity in topic coverage will make the learning process easier and will bolster your success. * Explore the materials you need to apply quantitative analysis to finance and investment data even if you have previous kwledge of this subject area * Access updated content that offers insight into the latest topics relevant to the field * Consider a wide range of subject areas within the text, including chapters on multiple regression, issues in regression analysis, time-series analysis, and portfolio concepts * Leverage supplemental materials, including the companion Workbook and Instructor's Manual, sold separately Quantitative Investment Analysis, Third Edition is a fundamental resource that covers the wide range of quantitative methods you need to kw in order to apply quantitative analysis to the investment process.
- Author BiographyRICHARD A. DFUSCO, CFA, is a Professor of Finance at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He earned his CFA charter in 1999 and started CFA grading in 2000. DENNIS W. MLEAVEY, CFA, is Faculty Advisor to the Ram Fund and Professor Emeritus of Finance and OR/MS at the University of Rhode Island. He obtained his CFA charter in 1990 and began CFA grading in 1995. JERALD E. PINTO, PD, CFA, has been at CFA Institute since 2002 as Visiting Scholar, Vice President, and now Director, Curriculum Projects in the Credentialing Division for the CFA and CIPM Programs. DAVID E. RUNKLE, CFA, is Director of Quantitative Research for Trilogy Global Advisors, LP. He joined Trilogy in 2007 from Piper Jaffray, where he was an Investment Research Manager.
- Author(s)David E. Runkle,Dennis W. McLeavey,Jerald E. Pinto,Mark J. P. Anson,Richard A. DeFusco
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1274 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.