All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative Methods for Finance and Investments ensures that readers come away from reading it with a reasonable degree of comfort and proficiency in applying elementary mathematics to several types of financial analysis. All of the methodology in this book is geared toward the development, implementation, and analysis of financial models to solve financial problems.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Teall is Professor of Finance at Pace University. He has published numerous articles in scholarly journals and has served on university faculties around the world. Dr Teall is a former member of the American Stock Exchange and has done consulting work for many of the worlda s leading financial institutions. Iftekhar Hasan is Professor of Finance at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He has published numerous articles in academic journals and has been associated with several universities and regulatory organizations in Europe. He is the co--editor of Research in Banking and Finance.
- Author(s)Iftekhar Hasan,John Teall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note15
- Weight654 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.