All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative research makes a very important contribution to both understanding and responding effectively to the problems that social work service users face. In this unique and authoritative text, a group of expert authors explore the key areas of data collection, analysis and evaluation and outline in detail how they can be applied to practice.
- Author BiographyBarbra Teater is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Bristol. John Devaney is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Queen's University Belfast. Donald Forrester is Professor of Social Work Research at the University of Bedfordshire. Jonathan Scourfield is Professor of Social Work at Cardiff University. John Carpenter is Professor of Social Work and Applied Social Science at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Barbra Teater,Donald Forrester,John Devaney,Jonathan Scourfield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 graphs, 4 diagrames
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.