All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last two decades advances in getyping techlogy, and the development of quantitative genetic analytical techniques have made it possible to dissect complex traits and link quantitative variation in traits to allelic variation on chromosomes or quantitative trait loci (QTLs). In Quantitative Trait Loci (QTLs):Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail methods and techniques that focus on specific components of the entire process of quantitative train loci experiments. These include methods and techniques for the mapping populations, identifying quantitative trait loci, extending the power of quantitative trait locus analysis, and case studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Thorough and intuitive, Quantitative Trait Loci (QTLs):Methods and Protocols aids scientists in the further study of the links between phetypic and getypic variation in fields from medicine to agriculture, from molecular biology to evolution to ecology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number871
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight841 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byScott A. Rifkin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.