All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Quantum Creativity, Amit Goswami, PhD, physicist and author of The Self-Aware Universe, explores human creativity through the unique lens of quantum physics, offering readers a new way to nurture and enhance their own creativity - the ultimate source of joy and fulfillment. In this exciting work, Goswami poses questions that probe the wellspring of creation that exists in each of us. What is creativity? Can anyone be creative? What kinds of creativity are there? Goswami fixes on this mercurial subject with the eye of a scientist. Combining the art of creativity with the objectivity of science, he lays out a guidebook for understanding the power of the mind to access creativity in a whole new way. According to quantum physics, reality occurs on two levels: possibility and actuality. Goswami uses this same duality to explore what he calls 'quantum thinking', which focuses on two levels of thinking - the conscious mind of actuality and the unconscious mind of possibility. He then teaches readers how to harness this innate ability in order to live more creatively.
- Author BiographyAmit Goswami, PhD, is a retired professor from the theoretical physics department of the University of Oregon in Eugene, where he had served since 1968. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm known as 'science within consciousness'. Goswami is the author of the highly successful textbook Quantum Mechanics, which is used in universities throughout the world. He has also written many popular books, including The Self-Aware Universe, The Visionary Widow, Physics of the Soul, The Quantum Doctor and God is Not Dead. Goswami appeared in the films What the Bleep Do We Know? and The Dalai Lama Renaissance and the award-winning documentary The Quantum Activist. Learn more at www.amitgoswami.org.
- Author(s)Amit Goswami
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width19 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine152 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.