All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionILLUSTRATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES TO CREATE, GROW AND PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL WEALTH AFTER THE WORST FINANCIAL CRISIS SINCE THE US DEPRESSION This book represents the final installment of the Quantum Crisis trilogy. While Quantum Crisis 1 dealt with the origin of the financial crisis, Quantum Crisis -II expounded the 2007-2009 global financial and credit crisis. This book, Quantum Crisis 111 is a natural progression of the subject matter. It attempts to provide solid time-tested savings, investment and risk management strategies to assist an investor accumulate his wealth better in a post-crisis world. In terms of financial planning processes, several good ideas are propounded in terms of retirement strategies, college education funding options, home investment and credit card reduction strategies. In addition, investment and insurance strategies as well as small business wealth creation processes are discussed. The purpose of all these separate and diverse strategies is to integrate the reader's financial portfolio with a view to it performing effectively and efficiently. Since Life is one big ball of wax comprised of a multitude of activities and relationships, the author urges the reader to step aside from his daily routine and look at the wider value of his Financial Existence. Personal health and well being strategies, personal development processes and good mental, emotional and spiritual balance are all stressed as important components of a good overall Financial Life. Is there any value to money if you are unhappy and imbalanced in the process? The author prays that an understanding and application of the numerous financial strategies help the reader better control costs, avoid future financial losses while aiding in the orderly and systematic growth of his hard-earned wealth.
- Author BiographyThe author has spent most of his working years in the field of finance, marketing and business. Here are some of his significant educational and career achievements: G.C.E. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, with Distinction in English and English Literature. B.Sc. degree with Honors. M.B.A., Summa Cum Laude Graduate, University of Dayton, Ohio, USA Provisional Member, Million Dollar Round Table, USA Uni-Lever Gold Medalist, Graduate Marketing Program. Silver Medal, Best All Round Student, Business School. First in MBA Program G.P.A. =4.0 Public Speaking Silver Trophy, Indo-American Society National Quality Award Recipient. 20 plus years experience as Financial Adviser in N.America Certified Instructor, Larry Wilson Counselor Selling Program.
- Author(s)Raj D Rajpal
- PublisherPioneer Communication
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPioneer Communication
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.