All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn Quantum Dots: Applications in Biology, Second Edition, expert researchers in the field detail consolidated approaches as well as new trends in the field. Organized into five parts, the first part comprises an introduction on Quantum Dots (QDs) as fluorescent probes in Life Sciences. While the second section covers important features about QDs' preparative processes and characterizations for their successful application as fluorophores. The third part presents main aspects related to QDs methods applied to live cells and tissues. The fourth section focuses on QDs experiments in small animals and the fifth part demonstrates the versatility of QDs in a set of FRET applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Thorough and intuitive, In Quantum Dots: Applications in Biology, Second Edition aids scientists in continuing to study QDs by providing information about methods and protocols helping to expand their research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1199
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 65 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight737 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAdriana Fontes,Beate Saegesser Santos
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.