All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a rapidly developing field to which the author is a leading contributor New methods in quantum dynamics and computational techniques, with applications to interesting physical problems, are brought together in this book Useful to both students and researchers
- Author(s)Robert E. Wyatt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.