All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an introduction to the theory of quantum groups with emphasis on the spectacular connections with kt theory and Drinfeld's recent fundamental contributions. It presents the quantum groups attached to SL2 as well as the basic concepts of the theory of Hopf algebras. Coverage also focuses on Hopf algebras that produce solutions of the Yang-Baxter equation and provides an account of Drinfeld's elegant treatment of the modromy of the Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations.
- Author(s)Christian Kassel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight836 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.