Quantum Leaps: Seven Skills for Workplace Re-creation by Charlotte Shelton (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum Leaps is a how-to book for creating fundamental change in both ourselves and our organizations. Charlotte Shelton's basic premise is that organizational change happens one person at a time. Our workplaces simply mirror our individual and collective beliefs. Therefore, we change ourselves, our workplaces, and the world by changing our minds. As our beliefs change, we t only see the world differently, we begin to be in the world in a different way, thus creating a new reality. Shelton uses the basic principles of quantum mechanics as the foundational metaphor for a new quantum skill set that recognizes the highly complex, constantly changing, totally unpredictable nature of life. She demonstrates the inadequacy of our time-hored skills of planning, organizing, directing and controlling. She shows how these skills are directly tied to an obsolete view or reality igring the w fundamental requirements of extreme imagination and radical invation. Quantum Leaps introduces seven new skills: skills that are compatible with life and work in the twenty-first century. These seven Quantum Skills enable us to see, think, feel, kw, act, trust and be radically different ways. Collectively they form a comprehensive model for change. These skills integrate quantum mechanical principles, state-of-the-art-psychology, and universal spiritual practices. They balance the traditional left-brain business skills with a new skill set that more fully utilizes both hemispheres of the brain. As we master these skills, Shelton states, We create balanced lives and whole-brain organizations and we become authentic change masters, changing ourselves and our organizations from the inside out. The Seven Quantum Skills are: Quantum Seeing, Quantum Thinking, Quantum Feeling, Quantum Kwing, Quantum Acting, Quantum Trusting and Quantum Being. These 7 skills introduce a new way to access underutilized brain capacities as they ackwledge the role of intention, intuition and interconnectivity.
- Author(s)Charlotte Shelton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.