All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced graduate-level text looks at symmetry, rotations, and angular momentum addition; introduces basic formalism of time-dependent quantum mechanics and occupation number representations; focuses on scattering theory; uses its concepts to develop basic theories of chemical reaction rates, and more. Problems appear at end of each chapter; solutions included.
- Author(s)George C. Schatz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.