All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum Mechanics of Non-Hamiltonian and Dissipative Systems is self-contained and can be used by students without a previous course in modern mathematics and physics. The book describes the modern structure of the theory, and covers the fundamental results of last 15 years. The book has been recommended by Russian Ministry of Education as the textbook for graduate students and has been used for graduate student lectures from 1998 to 2006. This work: requires preliminary kwledge of graduate and advanced mathematics; discusses the fundamental results of last 15 years in this theory; and, is suitable for courses for undergraduate students as well as graduate students and specialists in physics mathematics and other sciences.
- Author BiographyVasily E. Tarasov was born in 1965. He received his M. S. in Physics from the Moscow State University in 1988. V. Tarasov received Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from the Moscow State University in 1995. He was a Research Associate at the Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University for six years (1995-2001) and then became a Senior Research Associate at the Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University. Vasily E. Tarasov is an Associate Professor at the Applied Mathematics and Physics Department of Moscow Aviation Institute since 1998. He has published about 90 scientific works, among which 3 books and about 65 papers in refereed journals.
- Author(s)Vasily Tarasov
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- Series TitleMonograph Series on Nonlinear Science and Complexity
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.