All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Olivia's Grandpa really 300 years old? It sure seems that way as he guides her through the history of the Brownstone Quarries in their little town of Portland, Connecticut. He seems to kw everything about the beautiful quarry and it's amazing past.
- Author BiographyKearen Enright, author and illustrator, lives in a small town in Connecticut, where there is an amazing history. Ms. Enright was inspired to write this book upon seeing the beauty of the quarries there, and talking with members of the Brownstone Quorum, an amazing group of tireless volunteers that recovered the quarries from a dumping ground and returned them to their past splendor.
- Author(s)Kearen Enright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.