All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs more countries move away from traditional tions of the state as commander, many practitioners and academics have drawn attention to the onset of private police organizations and security firms taking over the role of conventional policing. The author explores this evolving situation.
- Author BiographyLeonard Jason-Lloyd, BA (Hons), MISecM, FRSA, is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Coventry University and a Visiting Lecturer at several other institutions.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLeonard Jason-Lloyd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.