All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a general introduction to Gaussian beams and quasioptical propagation with practical applications, Quasioptical Systems provides a state-of-the-art treatment of the design of low-loss, broadband systems at microwave to submillimeter wavelengths. The approach presented involves utilizing a beam with a Gaussian distribution of field strength perpendicular to its axis, which in turn propagates in a simple, predictable fashion.
- Author(s)Paul F. Goldsmith
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMicrowave & RF Technology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight969 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.