All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn October 29, 1929, life in the United States took a turn for the worst. The stock market plunged to a record low. But this event was only the beginning of many bad years to come. By the early 1930s, one out of three people was t working. People lost their jobs, their houses, or both and ended up in shantytowns. The Great Depression remains one of the hardest and most widespread tragedies in American history.
- Author(s)Janet Pascal
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuien Fue? / Who Was?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dede Putra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.