All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Blakeman is living in New York s Lower East Side, struggling to write his second vel, when his college love, Sophie Wilder, returns to his life. Sophie, too, is struggling, though Charlie isn t sure why. They ve spoken only rarely since their falling-out a decade before. Now Sophie begins to tell Charlie the story of her life since then, particularly the days she spent taking care of a dying man with his own terrible past and the difficult decision he presented her with. When Sophie once again abruptly disappears, Charlie sets out to discover what happened to Sophie Wilder.
- Author BiographyDamia Alou is a Catalan writer and translator. He has translated numerous authors, including Truman Capote, Charles Dickens, and Thomas Hardy. Christopher Beha is a deputy editor at Harper s Magazine. His essays and reviews have appeared in the New York Times Book Review, the London Review of Books, The Believer, Bookforum, and elsewhere. He is the author of the novel, Arts & Entertainments, and the memoir, The Whole Five Feet. He is also the co-editor of the Ecco Anthology of Contemporary American Short Fiction. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife.
- Author(s)Cristopher R Beha
- PublisherLibros del Asteroide S.L.U.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibros del Asteroide S.L.U.
- Weight363 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byDamia Alou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.