All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of research, psychologist Cecilia Rosales Vega s book is a culmination of detailed information about different types of disabilities and impairments auditory, visual, motor, and mental for parents to understand and learn how to deal with them. Down syndrome, Asperger s, West syndrome, cerebral palsy, and autism are also discussed. For each condition, the book provides descriptions, causes, treatments, therapies, and ways to provide support. It also offers recommendations for how to help children adapt at home and at school and for appropriate toys and teaching resources. This guide is an extremely useful tool for parents to gain understanding of their child s condition.
- Author BiographyCecilia Rosales Vega is a psychologist and the coordinator of the Psychological Services Center at the University of the Americas in Mexico City. She has professional experience working with people with disabilities, as well as personal experience with her daughter who has Down syndrome.
- Author(s)Cecilia Rosales Vega
- PublisherEditorial Pax Mexico
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleQue Hago Con Un Nino Con Discapacidad?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Pax Mexico
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $80.68New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.